Vegetarian Places in London
When you have only a few days in an unfamiliar city, you really don’t want to make a mistake in choosing a meal. There are 5 vegetarian places in London, that will be interesting even for those who eat meat but like healthy food and variety. If you’re into Contact Dating, your beautiful date would gladly visit some of those places with you to taste something new and exciting!
- 26 Grains is an ideal place for those who cannot imagine their morning without tasty porridge. The first time it is not easy to make a choice. You might want to try oatmeal with spices, and green buckwheat with jealousy, cardamom, and tahini yogurt. Pay attention to unsweetened porridges – Savoury. For example, quinoa with turmeric and beetroot hummus. The menu also includes muesli, hot drinks, juices and useful sweets. All cereals are prepared either with almond or coconut milk. 26 Grains is located in a cozy colorful courtyard in the center of London, you will not confuse it with anything else.
Address: 2 Neal’s Yard, Covent Garden, Seven Dials, London, WC2H 9DP.
- Triyoga cafe is a place where you can start your day in London. There are four studios in different areas of London where you can practice yoga. In each studio, there is a cafe, which differs substantially in the choice of dishes. The cafe presents vegetarian or vegan food, which is prepared only from organic products. Everyone who practices yoga in this studio will get oatmeal after the practice. This is a very pleasant addition, after intensive practice what you need is a warm healthy breakfast.
- Campbell’s canal cafe is a vegan cafe that is located in the picturesque area of London – Camden. Here you can come for lunch or after the evening class of yoga and order a warm vegetable soup or quinoa with steamed vegetables. In this place, there is always excellent service and pleasant prices. Also you can get a breathtaking view of the canal from the café’s window, and in the evening here you can listen to live music.
Address: 250 Camden High St London England NW18QS.
- Hemsley + Hemsley cafe is a café of two sisters which are famous almost for the whole England. Besides that, the beauties have already published two books “The Art of Eating Well” and “Good + Simple”, not so long ago they opened a cafe Hemsley + Hemsley in London. Girls started with personally cooking for brands such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and Vivienne Westwood. Then they started a close cooperation with the British Vogue. Their philosophy is to prepare simple digestible food with natural products without gluten and sugar. You can find Hemsley + Hemsley café in the shopping center Selfridges.
Address: Hemsley + Hemsley at Selfridges & Co, London.
- The Mae Deli. Another popular English beauty Ella opened this cafe. Everything is fine here: interior, atmosphere, menu and food. At lunchtime, here you can form your own plate of two or four ingredients + there are soups, freshly squeezed juices, and useful sweets. In the cafe, you can buy Ella’s book “Deliciously Ella”. The only negative thing in the café – there are almost always a lot of people here. Try to take a place immediately before ordering food.
Address: 21 Seymour Pl, London W1H 5BH