November 22, 2014

List of Names of Nigerian Plane Crash Victims on Sunday June 3rd, 2012

June 3rd, 2012 - Lagos Nigeria Plane Crash Victims: List & Names Of Passengers Who Died On Sunday

According to a manifest from Dana Airline, below are the names of passengers/victims who died on Sunday June 3rd, 2012 in Lagos State’s Plane Crash.

All the 153 people on board the airplane died. Find the list below

• Adeleke Oluwadamilare
  • Yusuf Ibrahim
  • Ikpohi  Obiola
  • Aikhomu Ehimen
  • Dr Levi Ajuonuma
  • Mbong Eventus

Comments

1. jolly fatty says:

May their gentle souls rest in peace.My nigerian sister has pass in this crash not even a chance to see her but when God call no man can stop his call.Patience Sunday Udoh RIP

2. Joshua Abareowei says:

May your souls R.I.P

3. jeremiah a adown says:

God knows hw it happen bt thier death is too painful may thier soul rest in peace ,i miss them all

4. Emmanuel Areke says:

It terrible, mysterious & questionable crash. May they rest in peace, amen.

5. psalmist adeyemi says:

Its sad to c the value we place on human lives in ds country, d pilot had gvn a signal earlier. Yet d administration turned deaf hears saying the plain could still fly. Ds is an irreparable lost, may God strengthen d families od d victim.

6. David says:

It is a great lose,may their souls rest in peace(AMEN).

7. R.I.P

8. goodnews Ekpenyong says:

The problem of this country is in our hands because DANA AIR knows that the air craft is not functioning but they put it on air to consume humans life and know many Nigerians has die for DINA stupidity and our leader in this country will be folding hand and look what is going on in this country well this is the right time for many Nigerian to arise and go in prayer because this is beyond human expectation,now in Nigeria all we are hearing about is violent every corner and we still hold our peace well there said that when I mistake is to old in a society it becomes a culture please let reason together.
    Let their soul…R.I.P…
    Ekepnyong

9. Gideon amadi says:

It is indeed a dark sunday in my family nda reginald chukwuemeka okere rest in peace. But this case should be investigated take note FG

10. Ekeoma c. Ekeoma. says:

The worst raised its head when souls got burnt to ashes.it was an ugly situation.our beloved ones are no more,may almighty God grant them eternal rest Amen.for their families, may God also give them the strenght to bear the loses.

11. jacinta says:

may their soul’s rest in peace in Jesus name Amen.

12. This is not happynes 2 dis great nation but nigerians are stil value money than human life so r.i.p but y dis are not haponing in US?

13. Imex udoh says:

What a tragedy &a great lost to dfamilies & nigeria.may there soul rest in peace

14. Gyobe Victor Mwanda says:

goshhh wat a lost! God ll purnish aeroplanes 4 killin our luv ones. Amen.
    May there soul R. I. P

15. May their gentle soul rest in peace. Amen. Nigeria need serious prayers, because is only pray can save us. May God have mercy on us.

16. Udoh samuel says:

May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace

17. ibrahim Yusuf says:

God knows why, may their souls rest in perfect peace. Amin.

18. Solomon odigie says:

It a sad, dat nigeria has loss great feature and destiny dat we make nation forward. What a great sad news, may God grant their soul rest in peace.for my broda inlaw ehioghae sunny,rest in peace.

19. Hassan olayemi says:

Akinola olumojide and others, we luv u nd God luv u most. May ur souls rest in peace.

20. Ndubuisi Owunna says:

Believe it or not, the end is coming. If only we can learn the lession. Carelesslly 150 lives lost. Better loose the money than lives. President Goodluck Jonathan, please find out what caused this so precautions will be taken for future.
    To God be the glory.

21. Okokon says:

This is a great lost to the country.Government should stop all the fairly used plane in the country and advise airline operators to go for a new plane.

22. Ekeoma c. Ekeoma says:

Dr levi Ajuonuma,my beloved friend,brother and mentor i sincerely say to u Goodnight.May God grant u an eternal rest Amen.i also sympathise with the entire NNPC staff.

23. ogechi Eke says:

This is not the time to speak ill of our country. Families are hurting. I lost my sister and her only child in this crash. Please remember the families whose loved ones were involved in this painful loss. This is not the time to blame or is it the time to wash our dirty underwear in public. No matter where we reside, Nigeria is still our home. Do not destroy our country with your venom. Shalom, Ogechi Eke

24. Hhhhmmmmm, may my aunty’s husband Mr. Yinusa Ahmed and first born son Faysal Inusa on board of the flight rest in perfect peace due to this airplane crash in Nigeria. Am very much sad! A great and huge tree has been uprooted in my family!

25. MAKAS says:

Rest in peace my fellow brothers and sisters who died in the plane crash, i pray that the good lord in heaven grant you eternal rest. Its so pathetic, i just wonder how the family of the deceased will feel; please you all should take heart. I tears right now, 153 passengers, oh my God, this is terrible. God knows why and i am sure they are resting with the lord now. RIP

26. It’s quiet disheartening that such a tragic mishap has happened to us. I pray earnestly for God to give the families whose loved ones were involved directly or indirecty the fortitude to bear the lost.
    please accept my heartfelt sympathy.I know it is not all that easy to bear hence its very painful, be that as it may, what has happen has happen so, please take heart and move on with your live

27. john amusa says:

so painful indeed i was speechless when i had the news,i just screen and say OOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD.why naija again.where have we gone wrong?GOD please save Nigeria.may their soul rest in peace.

28. auster idehen says:

May God in his infinit mercy comfort all d familiesof those who lost their lives in this tragic plane crash .. RIP

29. Sunday John says:

My beloved grandfathers/mothers, uncles/aunties, fathers/mothers, brothers & sisters. We love you al,l but God loves you most. Save jorny R.I.P

30. destiny says:

i pray for their souls, may their souls rest in peace.. it is a very painful death.

31. TAIWO says:

GOD KNOWS THE BEST, LET US LIVE AS IF THIS IS OUR LAST MOMENT.THE LAST MINUTE COUNT IN PRESENCE OF GOD. THE LORD WILL CONSOLE THEIR FAMILIES.

32. JOHN AMODU OJIH says:

Nigeria need alot of changes in their flight training. Several times, my flight experience from ABUJA to Lagos was full of horror. Six to seven hours flight from London Heathro to Nigeria are always good without storm. But local flights in Nigeria are all death traps. Apart of DANA air, all other private airline in Nigeria need further training ON FLIGHT and the local weather changes.Nigeria Government need to suspend licence of all local air lines now until there can demonstrate improvement in their training on health and safety. Safety of life are compromised because these people value the financial benefits than keeping a good aviation standard.
    Nigerians in diaspora cry every day when we see lives of our people always at risk, due to poor services in our airports. Nigeria Government need to allocate more funds to a special task force to improve aviation services. Our image is always dented internationally if we continue to have high incident of local plane crash. Tourist will be scarced of booking holidays in Nigeria because of in security and regular plane crash locally. May the SAULS of Nigeria plane victims rest in peace. We pray God, to put an end to a mass disester on our roads and air flights in Nigeria.

33. icon jesus king says:

Nigerian government is that your best way to kill igbos? think you can do better than that. Now you have face this right i understand keep killing igbos and america are witching your sorry ass. Unless president jonathan is all your can do? asshole your idiot help northerns to kill igbos that help you inside asorock bastered. You fucking ahole think we dont know that you paid billions of naira to yoruba tribe to plant shirnes in igboland? YOU THINK WE DONT KNOW THAT ALL THIS IS SET UP? For your continuious elimination? we also know that you sent franch agent to kill mr. Eze obasi in mauritania after failing by 5 nigerian agents. You sent to kill him in the church GOD will punish you all. God will punish Nigerian government whether you like it or not Igboland must be free for ever; you can tell your fellow murderals british too. That what has beginning, also have an end too. To all the great igbo victims we will always remember you always!
    icon king.

34. adedoyin babatunde says:

Eyo Bassey and Sobowale Femi may ur souls rest in peace we all love u but God loves u most

35. michael says:

RIP,we love u people but god love u best

36. Steve says:

God who knows the end from the bigining knows the best, may the souls of the deeparted rest in the lord’s bozoom amen. This is realy sad, may god consoul their farmilies.

37. Ogepounds Mbano/imo says:

Is too painful

My prayer is that God should help let bokohara get one of our leaders because the knows about this crash,

38. Michael says:

How a plane hit a 2 storey building is unknown, may there body’s and souls R.I.P.

39. vic says:

Prayers for the Deceased for Forgiveness and Peace and for Mourners

Lord Jesus, our Redeemer, You willingly gave Yourself up to death so that all people might be saved and pass from death into a new life. Listen to our prayers; look with love on Your people who mourn and pray for their dead brother/sister.
    Lord Jesus, You alone are holy and compassionate; forgive our brother/sister his/her sins.
    By dying You opened the gates of life for those who believe in You; do not let Your brother/sister be parted from You, but by Your glorious power give him/her light, joy, and peace in heaven where You live for ever and ever. Amen.

40. Laural Taylor says:

How did you get my name, and why me?

41. lyndah says:

May their soul rest in peace. Can’t stop thinking of dreams that were perished that day

42. ogechi eke says:

A tribute to my sister and her daughter who died on June 3, 2012 Nigeria plane crash

When I first heard about the plane crash; I made up my mind that I was not going to look at the list of those involved. But today, my mom calls me, and being the wise mother she is, she left me a voice message that read,” please call me there may be some names that you may know in the plane crash.” I went on-line to look up the names and my heart almost stopped beating when I read her name and that of her only child! Ogechi Onyeagocha and Chidinma Onyeagocha are dead!!!! I wept so loud, I had to call my Pastor.
    My sister Ogechi Onyeagocha was a gift to humanity, she was never tired of giving; My Sister raised so many kids, it was impossible to believe that only one of the kids was her biological child. The heavens have welcomed you home, the Lord is so, so very proud of you Ogechi & chidinma.
    In life and in death, Ogechi and Chidinma were never separated. Goodbye, my darling sister and my sweet Chidin. May the Lord comfort Denny your husband; Denny allowed you to be you. What a man, oh what a husband! May the Lord specially comfort him; Denny has wlaked this pain road 2x.
    They say that angels do not stay too long planet earth, it is true, and that is why Ogechi and Chindinma are gone so soon.
    I love you, Ogechi Eke

I love you, Ogechi Eke

43. I cried for them,Only God knew what they passed through before dplane exploded.what can I say,nothing but to tell thier family and luv ones that, it is well with our soul.May God have mercy and take them to their enternal home .

44. Harriet omoregie says:

Adaobi Mojekwu may your sweet soul rest in peace. May the, lord console the the families they left behind.

Trackbacks

1. […] http://africansuntimes.com/2012/06/lagos-nigeria-plane-crash-victims-list-names-of-passengers-who-di… Rate this:Share this on:TwitterFacebookStumbleUponEmailDiggPrintLinkedInRedditTumblrPinterestLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Igbokwenu Radio. Bookmark the permalink. […]